Name:
Location: Marseille, France

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

It Was Only a Dream


This was just a dream. This is what I do; I provide people with dreams that would last much longer than your basic one hour vision you are allowed to get every night during your sleep. Mine goes for weeks, maybe months depending on how naive you are, how much you are willing to believe what I tell you or maybe just how bad deep within you are in need for this.

I don’t do anything you are not expecting me to do, and I don’t say anything you’re not dying to finally hear. All I do is look at you, study your feelings, understand your desires and offer you, even if not for eternity and so what if it’s only a big lie at the end, what you have been longing for your entire life.

God alternates by giving you two kinds that are usually derived from your inner subconscious. Some are translated into nightmares after which you wake up all shaky, sweating and ever so glad it’s over while others are good dreams from which you wake up with a smile on your face yet a bit kinda sad it’s over wishing it would have lasted longer.

The reason he does that, the reason his dreams are always varied and with an awfully short span of time is that he is very smart, extremely considerate to my taste and knows how feeble you are, thus tries to protect you from getting too much attached to this heavenly hour so that when you wake up, this slight feeling of regret you will have does not affect your entire real life and is soon forgotten.

The similarity is striking as I am also aware of the effect of too long dreams and I know very well how despicably weak of a person you are with the only difference that I may be the most heartless person you have ever met and I have no consideration whatsoever to the aftermath of my present to you.
If you suffer after having my dream because it was too long and beautiful I consider that to be entirely your fault because you have decided to have it this way.

Now Wake up…Your dream is over

1 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

Hihihi Doesn't matter if it's true or not, it just has to be good.

Beside all facts: I really don't know what is true and what is not.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home