Name:
Location: Marseille, France

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Thank You For Your Concern



Your soul is not empty and he says it with such a confidence as if I’m the next door neighbor’s kid he grew up with, went to school and college with, shared uncountable packs of beer with while making passes at girls walking by looking for such an opportunity to be hit on by the two most handsome studs on the block but then see him, get scared and leave.

It’s very easy to be judgmental, without even laying an eye on him I just made him ugly and repulsive just like he decided to fill my soul only after reading a few stupid lines I once wrote on a rainy day that apparently allowed him to think he now has the right to interfere.

An injudicious comment on my wellbeing from a complete stranger trying to penetrate into my unconsciousness, clearly depicting an evil even I did not see and extending his both hands to me for a chance of a better world he thinks he only knows it exists. Thank you not.

He goes further by teaching me how all humans, all of us humans as he puts it thus immediately making himself safe as being part of a big happy group, need each other merely as a tool to get away from our lonesomeness not caring about any other negative effect that such a family-like get together might trigger on those weaker hearts.

Join us he says, talk to us man we know you’re here almost if not all the way on his knees imploring me to hear and talk to him because he and his seemingly psychologically trained mind have decided I needed to before it’s too late.

It is too late guardian angel. I am now way beyond your caring gentle almost saint reach and pull back to earth approach you oddly have for strangers and I ask you to keep your comments as shallow as my writings are without diving into the deep mysterious labyrinth I am so proud to call my brain.

Caring hearts are hard to find but easy to take.

3 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

All ready, I asked for it,the man can answer.He's right too,I'm old and I AM ugly.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Hehehehehehe, I am your friend too, always. Visit my blog often for that dose of humor, it will cheer you up and get u out of the dumps, I swear!

5:07 PM  
Blogger Nattie said...

What do you mean by the "anger burn your inside"? Did you go on a suicide mission and down some blasting hot sauce and now your insides are burning? Tomorrow, the vicious brew will be expelled with gusto, I promise. You will 3 times, once when u take in the anger, twice when it is in your inside, and the third time is when you excrete it. Now you must be fuming mad at me...Oh no~

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home