Name:
Location: Marseille, France

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Looking For Something To Do...

Amazing how a Friday afternoon could be boring
You can almost listen to people actually snoring
They can’t take it anymore all this stress storing
Another week is gone and soon they will be scoring

To stay awake doll and I make fun of mop
We name him Suzy and we both think it’s top
He’s like our dog now except he doesn’t hop
And keeps on barking until we tell him to stop

We also laugh a lot at this ugly fat bitch
She thinks that she’s cute, oh that is so rich
She talks about people, calling on their glitch
She’s HD’s assistant but she's mostly his snitch

We talk politics too, we both want Syria out
Just leave my country assholes to 10000 I shout
Doll wants the same and she knows what it’s about
See she liked a Syrian once but now she’s in doubt

Now someone just gave her to do some work
I don’t know who it is but I’m sure he’s a jerk
She’s not his maid you see, she is not his clerk
And she’s not even for that going to get a perk

Now she just got busy and I ended up alone
I don’t even feel like talking on the phone
And if you didn’t see that yet from my raging tone
I REFUSE TO WORK TODAY so let this be known

So to pass this empty time and now this is true
I wrote out this small poem just for me and you
But now it’s done already and out of the blue
I’m back to where I started looking for something to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home