Name:
Location: Marseille, France

Friday, April 08, 2005

All Around Me

A picture of two kids posing in front of a camera is what I look at all day long not realizing that the world around me is changing, people are moving on and even these two youngsters are no longer what they looked like few years back inside this metallic fiberglass frame I once got at Ikea.

Through the window the harbor hides behind hideous rain strangely pouring down in this spring day where in the south of France sunshine is generally very generous at this time of year with its heat softened by the nice regular breath of a north wind called Le Mistral people first accept and later on after experience learn to appreciate.

I stop and look around wondering if anybody is working….

Fatty bitch in a midst of a phone conversation with her mom…

Heckel and Jeckel sitting face to face both concentrating each on a screen trying to figure out how to tackle today’s five messages or less but still it’s not easy serving customers and finding their hidden boxes…Sounds like a true treasure hunt this where is my box that I wonder if they have maps with X marks on them…..What a mystery!

Another mystery lies right there within the name of the cross trade department where only those who can solve the riddle of why this is a cross trade can enter this service which explains the exclusivity, privacy and seclusion of this clan who’s head has been idle there for too damn long to even remember the correct answer in the first place….What a crowd!

Fatty bitch still with mom…

Inttra is busy as it’s moving day today yet nobody started packing all taken by this sudden sadness to leave the 7th floor down one to the 6th as if being demoted. This worries even me but only because I keep on wondering who will fill this void inttra is making not that their presence made any difference….What a dull bunch!

I was wondering why global account sales are not here until I suddenly realized that I should be with them at this conference someone is giving in the auditorium about modernization of shipping and the like….What did I miss?

Tender people are quite the opposite of what their name insinuates. No soft individuals in this group all being born to kill, ready to attack, working day and night to secure a quotation for some big account client who will eventually ship around 5% of his business with us making his volume even less than any other not so big regular client each one of us have….what a waste!

Fatty bitch talking to her poor old hubby.

Behind tender, I recently noticed the existence of two or maybe three individuals sitting there in the warmth of the far end corner maybe sharing the same desk I think not knowing who put them there and why and if they do I don’t….what’s their names!

Another back up for global accounts, this time the funniest of them all, is this CIA couple not far from where I sit but far enough to not interfere in these dangerous and risky spying games that only such two brilliant minds when set together to create a small yet very effective secret service organization with an organization within an organization can accomplish…Seriously now…what do they do?

Fatty bitch now shouting at her hubby for being a bad boy…

Sitting the closest to me almost in my lap though one of them once actually did, is the crème de la crème, the very highly thought of, the mostly helpful of the many planets assistance orbiting around a big sun called Global account. I’m talking a service securing 24/7 customers assistance, after sales follow up and on a continuous search for a better service we all hope they will come to develop some day but in vain…What’s the after hours service?

Fatty bitch left for lunch at 11:30 after a very hard working morning…


4 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

This is rare,If you're french I mean,you must be a true bilingual.
You write real well.

4:08 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Pray, tell me, who on earth is fatty bitch?
Maybe we are even remotedly related?!

5:06 PM  
Blogger Lusha888 said...

Don't think so Himiko, you can't be related to fatty bitch...but let me know if you're feeling remotely close

1:29 AM  
Blogger Nattie said...

Wow, fatty bitch needs to be spayed to put a stop to the runaway hormones!! And before she gets anal about the world...hehehehe....I think it's getting to her right now.

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home