Name:
Location: Marseille, France

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hit Rock Bottom


There is this agony I’m feeling deep inside
It’s not willing to go no matter how I tried
I can’t seem to fight it, now I just want to hide
From this feeling for a while, just put it aside.

I just wish that some day I can forget my pride
And ask someone for help, let me out of this tide
Put me on the right track, help me take a ride
Down a safer road, where people who died
Did not regret their pass, one that was so wide
With possibilities all along wherever they stride.

I’m dying here god damn it, my hands are just so tied
I can’t move anymore I’m paralyzed deep inside
Is this God judging me because I one day lied
Or is something in my head that is making me slide

I now reached the bottom end, in hell I will be fried
You cannot help me now, nor can the virgin bride
Satan just bought my soul; he placed it on his side
I surrendered all my thoughts by his rules I now abide.

This is just not fair, I think it is too Snide
to be down that hole when on top I should reside
But I lost all my stamina, and those I hurt will deride
my now pitiful situation, feeling like a lost child.

2 Comments:

Blogger GPV said...

Yes he is good and that's a worry.
As he would not ask for anything even though he might be in need.
Hear me Lusha,don't just write on your lonesome,all of us humans need the others.
Talk to us man, c'mon.We know you're here.

8:39 AM  
Blogger Lusha888 said...

My Thanks to you Bonnie and Clyde
but put your fears and worries aside
It’s just a poem that rhyme in “ide”
If something bad was to be implied
I would have used the word suicide

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home