Name:
Location: Marseille, France

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The Seventh Sin


They went out again and she felt good
As if he knows to set the perfect mood
Candle dinner or maybe romantic food
A champagne bottle and burning wood

Facing her perfect body he later stood
He kissed her neck her breath accrued
His arms embracing her like they should
Looking from far you’d think they glued

Passion increased it became understood
That in few seconds there’ll be no hood
To cover her beauty from this bad dude
Who’s only interested in his mandhood

I thought and thought as much as I could
About what happened, and how it's rude

For him to have his pleasure when I would
Not even be allowed to glimpse at her nude

1 Comments:

Blogger Lusha888 said...

You complete my poems...and my life

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home